Thursday, April 8, 2010

No Bath On Sundays

I was Facebooking this morning and I saw this link posted by my friend. It sounded funny, and so I checked the page and the website was uber cool. The whole idea behind this is to encourage people to save energy in whatever minimal way they could. So they have taken this simple example of saving water and the whole math behind saving thousands of liters of water by not having bath on one day of the week is explained.

Isn't this cool ??? I mean, not taking bath on a Sunday. 

I guess I'm already saving more than I could !!! :P

So why don't you guys take up the pledge with me. We can all save tons of water !!!

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out.;))
    I also want to thank you so much for the lovely award you send me, I am very flattered.;)
    xoxo
    Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..hi..hi..I know a million people who already doing this to save the earth:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your valuable comments.