Saturday, August 6, 2011

The next phase !!

Hey guys. How are you all doing? Is anyone even visiting this page? Someone listening? I know I've been so mean to my blogspace and its almost four whole months since I posted something. In fact, I came inbetween and tried to write a few words, but just couldnt get anything complete. No, its not work this time that took all my time from blogging. Something else. Something nice actually. Something that really changed everything in my life altogether. Something to look forward to. Something that makes me move to the next phase of my life. So did u guys guess already? Yes? No? Read on !!




So we found out sometime in Feb.. We were happy and excited to see what we found... but I was not able to believe it for quiet some days until I really saw it happening. And that was when we went to my first trimester nuchal screening and saw that there is a tiny little being within me :) After all seeing is believing right? And that was the moment everything came sinking into me. What we were seeing was for real. What the doctor was telling me was indeed true. Oh yah!!! Im going to be a mommy!! How cool is that? It was such a joy to see my lil one floating up and down, moving its tiny arms and limbs. And the best part was to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. That was such a precious and priceless moment. You should have seen my hubby's reaction. He couldn't believe what he was seeing either. He was totally speechless. Words aren't enough to say how immensely happy we both were. And ever since, its been one roller coaster ride. Joy and excitement about the baby's arrival, fear and anxiety about becoming a parent soon along with all the mood swings the pregnancy hormones are causing, the food cravings, the nightmares and yah, the baby's rock and roll inside me :) Its definitely fun planning and preparing for the baby's arrival. And I've almost crossed three fourth of my pregnancy. So I just have to hang on for few more months before I could hold our lil bundle of joy. 


And it gives me immense pleasure in sharing this big news with all you guys.  
Couldn't just wait for the baby's arrival and to experience the mommyhood and all the madness that brings !! :)


Picture Courtesy: Internet

19 comments:

  1. Its raining babies in blogosphere! First Smita, then chatterbox, now you!! :D Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Congratssssss!!! Big hugssssss!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Thats one super good reason to keep off blogspace! :)


    How nice!! Congrats once again..wishing you more joy.. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lovely news, Sukanya. When is the baby due? Did you know that I got married on the 28th of May? So, I get to hear a good news and you get to hear a good news.

    Take care mamma-to-be and all the very best.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    Glad to see you back in blogger world but you sure did have a good reason to be away.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah -- it really is raining babies in blogosphere!! :)

    Congraaaats :) and i wish you both super-parents power :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Many hearty congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey.. welcome back! And many congratulations.. Even my sister had a baby boy recently and am having a gala time with him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations dear...I just been through the magical phase you are in...live those beautiful moments of anticipation to the fullest :)
    Loads of love and best wishes to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ashwathy: Thanks Ashwathy. Hugggssss !!! :)

    @Sameera: Thanks Sam :) How have you been. I think you have been very regular in ur blogspace. I was seeing updates in FB. I should bring myself upto speed and check out all tht :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Susan : Susan!!!!! Thats an awesome news :) Wow. Congratulationssss!!!!! I am really really happy for you. So how is the new life going?

    @Margaret: Thanks Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Scorpria: Oh yes. Baby news everywhere :) And thanks for the wishes Priya :)

    @DI: Thanks DI. Longtime!! How have you been??

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Preeti: Hey thanks Preeti :)

    @TheGirlAtFirstAvenue: Thanks Chandana. Wow thats awesome :) My wishes to your sis!! Hoz the lil one doing?? Keeping everyone busy haahn? :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @dialoguewithyou: Thanks CB. Oh yes, Im loving this phase!! Excitement and anxiety on one hand and all the pampering on the other :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations...!!!!
    Could feel your happiness, enthusiasm, fear and anxiety across the web space.....Loads of luck for the Big Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, congratulations dear friend, how exciting for you! Your world is definitely going to change a lot.;) In a VERY good way.;)
    So happy for you.;)
    And thank you for your recent visit.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Zuzana: Thank you!! oh yes, the world is definitely changing for us. Cant wait for 'the' day :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats ! Sailing in the same boat myself, i can totally relate to the high one experiences when one "meets " the lil one for the first time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your valuable comments.